ERGONOMIC SOLUTION !
Costs less than $375.00 per effective handpiece
This handpiece has a standard 5 Year free repair warranty. Only the Avid Fit® Disposable Prophy Angles will fit on this handpiece due to the torque feature adjustment wrench is built into the prophy angle, that is why you get the 5 year repair warranty FREE! Who else does that ?
· Articulating nose cone allows for better angles ...Reduces hand and wrist fatigue and improves access and line of sight
· Torque features allows Avid Fit® Disposable Prophy Angle to adjust tension of nose cone movement...Set it once and go!
· Seamless transition of sleeves between patients ...Uninterrupted work flow
· Fully autocavable ...Ease of sterilization
· Optimum instrument diameter...Prevent hand fatigue and provide best comfort
· Interchangeable sleeves ... More time polishing; less time sterilizing· Lightweight (ONLY 3.25 oz.!) and quiet operation ...Patient and clinician satisfaction· Additional sleeves available for purchase ...Last an entire work day· Sterilize multiple sleeves at once ...Saves time and money
· Air powered ...Lots of Torque· Lube-free motor ...Saves handpiece maintenance time
Articulating sleeve needs lubrication infrequently
· Positive pressure within handpiece …Prevents ingress of debris and microorganisms
28.5.1 Avid Fusion™ Hygiene Handpiece SystemContains 1 motor and 4 sleeves
MADE IN THE USA
First came the FIT... then it was the PREMIER. Like any great series, the Avid Fusion™ combines ergonomic benefits of the Avid Fit® Hygiene Handpiece with the sterilization qualities of the Avid Premier™.
Like the Avid Premier™, the Avid Fusion™ is designed with interchangeable aluminum sleeves that quickly snap on and off between procedures, giving the hygienist time to properly sterilize without interrupting workflow.
An independent laboratory study validated that our positive pressure technology prevents ingress of debris and microorganisms between the sleeve and the motor when following the Directions for Use. Therefore, the sleeves need to be sterilized after each patient, but the motor only needs to be sterilized once a day or after a maximum of 12 uses. (follow the instructions for use for proper sterilization)
Just like the Avid Fit , the Avid Fusion™ provides maximum comfort for both patient and clinician. This low speed handpiece bends and twists for you, saving your back and keeping your wrist in a true neutral position. The handpiece works great in any size hand! It's lightweight with a grip that offers nine divots your fingers will find naturally. The nose cone moves in any direction, providing better access to hard to reach buccal areas of maxillary molars. Works with the Avid Fit Disposable Prophy Angle to adjust and tighten the nose cone.
Our offices are located in Bloomsdale, Missouri.
6539 US Highway 61 Bloomsdale, MO 63627